1. The ‘First Lady’ on economic dressing.
2. When the President signed into law a bill giving him a hefty retirement send off package but rejected a second one that accorded MPs and other state officers almost similar comfort in retirement.
3. When the president asked us to hold dearly and permanently in our hearts, that he has only one wife, four children and relatives who are known.
4. When Mama Lucy addressed the crowd after shopping for hair products.
5. The President’s off the cuff speeches.
6. When Laban Ayieko alias “Fire” represented the President on Budget Day
Mr. President and his family provided good entertainment value. Goodbye Mr.President. Enjoy the retirement package. We ni mjanja!
What are some of your most memorable moments of the Kibaki presidency?